Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to my web log. I hope that my stories will be as entertaining to read as they are to write and that my reflections might be thought-provoking and informative. I leave tomorrow (or today as the case may be: notice the time stamp below and the date above) for Costa Rica so I'll take this opportunity to explain how to use the blog features for those of you who may be unfamiliar with the blogosphere.


  1. Blog Archive (left panel) - Use this heirarchy to select the range of posts by date you wish to view.
  2. Post Heading (orange text) - Links to page dedicated to specific post, includes all comments.
  3. Media (embedded) - I may include pictures or movies in posts. Clicking on pictures will allow viewing higher resolution images if I have determined it worth while. If you wish to see an image in high res, please leave a comment.
  4. Comments (end of posts) - You may respond to each post via the "# comments" link. Unless you have a Google/Blogger acount, please post using your name by selecting the "Name/URL" radio button. Try making a comment now!
  5. RSS Feed (bottom)- You can recieve updates to my web log automatically! Microsoft Outlook, iGoogle, and most web browsers allow subscriptions to RSS feeds. Use the "Subscribe to: Posts" link below to enable this feature.


Thanks for visiting, come back soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just trying a test comment - love, dad

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your trip has been exciting so far, hope you get to see a lot of stuff and i'll be checking up on this so keep me updated :P


PS: Incase you weren't aware you didn't enable comments for your other two threads. Just posting incase this was unintentional.

A.J. Rogers said...

Thanks Mike, that was completely unintentional. I dont know what I would do without my little brother to look out for me...

Anonymous said...

Are those twins?