Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Team EWH

Fortunately for those of you still reading my blog, I have no pride so I admit to defeat against a handful of five-foot Costa Rican friends. We played 5 on 5 indoor soccer (´futbol cinco´) on Monday with our makeshift EWH soccer team. Fortunately, the program supplied us with our incredible soccer jerseys (see picture), so we looked legitimate. If only we didn´t have to touch the soccer ball no one would ever know...

First half, we held our ground and conceded 5 goals to our 6 but shortly after, we lost our legs and they ran the score up to 15. My excuse is the mountain we climbed the day before, to which I hold unless our rematch next Monday embarasses us again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you'd better organize daily training for your team - all brains and no legs!